After receiving nominations for PRs there are still some courses that received no candidates. If your course is in this list of EM programmes and you are interested in representing it, then this is your chance to nominate yourself!Timeline and next steps:
- Application deadline for Candidates (there will be no exceptions): 13 December 2013 (3:00PM CET).
- Online elections of the Programme Representatives: 16 December 2013 (3:00PM CET) - 20 December 2013 (3:00PM CET).
- New EMA Membership applications that are submitted after Friday 13 December 2013 (11:30PM CET) will not have the opportunity to cast their votes and will not be taken into account until end of this election**
- Announcement of the results, confirmation and finalisation of the list of elected Programme Representatives will be posted by 20 December 2013
- Compulsory Programme Representative orientation webinar: Early January 2014
** All new EMA membership registrations require 3-5 business days to be processed. To avoid delays, please have a scanned copy of your admission letter ready should this be required by the EMA service provider to validate your Erasmus Mundus study status. Please keep this in mind when you submit your application.
Be sure to read the information on the PR responsibilities. Before you apply, please refer to the following link.
How to nominate yourself
EMA members from the mentioned courses are highly encouraged to nominate themselves by logging in to the community and filling in the nomination form online.