The College of Europe has two campuses, one in Bruges (Belgium) and one in Warsaw (Poland) where you can get the opportunity to complete your postgraduate education in a truly international environment that fosters linguistic as well as cultural diversity. Each year the College of Europe hosts around 450 students from 56 different countries.
The College offers five different Master programmes that focus on European studies:
- MA in European Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA in EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- MA in European Political and Administrative Studies
- MA in European Economic Studies
- Master of European Law (LL M)
A broad amount of full and partial scholarships is available. Around 70% of students who visit the College of Europe receive a scholarship.
The online application for 2014-2015 is no available online. Deadline is 15 January 2014. Check out this opportunity!